Our overall objective is to consistently provide customer value and satisfaction in product and service through world-class leadership, collaboration, continual improvement, employee development, and social responsibility. Our quality and food safety management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting our company strategy, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfillment of our customers’ requirements, compliance with food safety and quality standards and other applicable requirements.
AnaBio Technologies commit to ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality by:
• Meeting or exceeding all statutory, regulatory, external accreditation and customer requirements.
• The implementation of stringent raw material controls with regular review and approval of raw material suppliers.
• In-process controls through the application of the principles of HACCP and a comprehensive prerequisite programme.
• Finished product controls through a defined positive release system.
• Measuring, evaluating and validating the effectiveness of our quality and food safety systems through regular review, environmental monitoring, internal and external audits.
• Continually reviewing policies, procedures and standards to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes to products and processes.
• Ensuring that the company meets the requirements of our customers and endeavouring to enhance the overall service.
• Supplying, where possible, products that are suitable for both Kosher and Halal dietary standards and certified as such.
• Ensuring that our staff are given sufficient training, tools and development support to ensure competency in their respective areas and to do their job in a hygienic and compliant manner, through education, training and experience, where appropriate and that all stakeholders are aware of their responsibilities.
Here at AnaBio we make it easy for you to deliver a product with functional ingredients your customers can trust.